2. Cancellation Policy- If, due to any circumstances, a student wants to cancel their reservation, they are required to inform the school, a month before the commencement of the course.
3. Refund Policy- Advance deposit is non-refundable. If a student wants to leave after
the commencement of their course, no refund of fee will be made.
However, they can postpone the course and take it up later on, as per the dates provided by the institute. A processing fee of 25% of the course fee will be charged for that.
4. Discipline- Students must attend the classes on time. They are expected to maintain discipline in the class. School will not be responsible for their disputes outside the campus.
5. Online academics are required to complete their courses within the time period given by school. They shall write to the school if they want extension.
6. Certification- Students will be accredited with certificates at the end of their respective courses, after they complete all their assessments and final exam.